Thank you for joining us for our 1st AMA Office Hour session on Business Strategy, Managing Clients and Teams. Hope you made notes! If not, here's a summary of the discussion points:
- Reach out to potential clients over social platforms showing thought leadership
- Ask for extensions with vendors for payment and figure out a win-win situation
- Don't stop selling (selling doesn't necessarily mean making money immediately)
- Refine your pitch in the extra time
- Socialize with founders of similar sector startups or reach out to local authorities of funding agencies
- Customize your BCPs (business continuity processes) for your individual clients.
- Develop a habit of framing clear distinct emails for partnerships
- Keep in touch with your suppliers and partners.
- Create BCPs for multiple worst case scenarios to increase the runway for your startups
- Prepare the most for what's to come post the phase and stay safe!