Digital is at the core of innovation today. The role of technology has been undergoing significant change, as consumers leverage mobile and 24x7 connectivity. Government have also begun to use technology as a platform for citizen outreach and Governance. Shift to digital is inevitable and inexorable as 80% of incremental expenditure over the next decade maybe driven by digital technologies, such as platforms, cloud based applications, big data analytics, mobile systems, cybersecurity etc. Therefore as the industry evolves, and business models change, there is an increasing reliance on technology for not just innovative products but also for business processes, leading to increasing digitalization of enterprises. It is therefore essential that organization to protect their digital innovations under relevant IP laws to protect and monetize them.
In this backdrop, NASSCOM in association with Cell for IPR Promotion & Management (CIPAM), Government of India along with K&S partners is organizing a Webinar on ‘Significance of IP for the Business Growth’ on 16th September 2020 from 2 pm – 3:30 pm.
(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.)
It is our pleasure to invite you to this important webinar. The agenda and the registration link are appended below for your kind reference.
- The webinar will touch upon the following points.
- Overview of IP laws in India
- Patentability requirements and process for protecting computer relations inventions (CRIs)
- Government Initiatives to support and promote IP ecosystem in India
- Madhusudan ST, Partner, K&S Partners
- Divya Srinivasan, Deputy Manager, Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM), Govt of India
- Deepak Arora, Manager-Government Relations and Public Policy, NASSCOM